M-Tec 68020i Jumper Settings
- A: 1 or 4 meg Module ; Closed for 1 Meg Module
- B: Cachedisable; Closed for disabling cache
- C: 68000 Modus; Closed for working with the original 68000 processor
- D: Autoconfig; Closed means that the RAM will be added to your system automatically
- E: Oscillator; There are two possible jumper settings in the upper position. You have
to provide an oscillator in the lower position the co-processor runs at the speed of the
sprocessor. That means 14MHz.
If you have problems with the Autoconfig option, you'll have to use the ADD32Bit program supplied on the disk
coming with the accelerator. Click on the ADD32Bit icon, the one that looks like a train, and
then click on the OK-Icon. Don't worry about the German sentences on the screen, there will be a full
english version by the end of the year.